Tea Blends by Tea Garden Co
Award Winning Tea Blends by Tea Garden Co
SHARE SIP LOVE
Handmade with Love in Canberra
Glass Jar with Re-sealable lid 50g approx 15-20 cups
Black Tea Range
- Vermont Chai - Spicy and warm chai, based on bold indian Assam bursting with the sweetness of Maple.
- Blueberry Bang - Smooth orange pekoe with a sweet pop of blueberry woven with a gentle touch of chamomile.
- Dirty Chai - This naughty blend is for all you folk who've been asking for that extra kick in the mornings. Our famous chai blended with coffee beans for that extra something something.....
- Sir Earl - Perfect earl grey, daring and bold in bergamot, sweet to the eye with blue cornflowers.
- Good Morning London - If Queen Lizzie was visiting this would be the tea you'd serve, for sure! Its classy enough for the royals and simple enough for the outback farmers.
- Brownie Points - Because I am ever so concerned with your love of all things delicious and cakey, I've upped the ante on this one. Its like drinking the batter straight from the bowl minus all those calories. A hot batch of chocolate black tea is on the way.
- Gingerbread Man - Is it a biscuit or a tea? No one will know… well actually everyone will, because you are drinking it. But it’s delicious all the same. A bold black tea with ginger and spice and all things nice.
Herbal Tea Range
- Early Nights and Netflix - Nothing like snuggling up with someone you love on the couch… and yes fluffy friends totally count! Early Nights and Netflix is a caffeine free blend which is both delish and hydrating, leaving you glowing and glorious. Blended Red and Green Rooibos with the blushing beauty of the bergamot fruit, reflecting just how beautiful you are tonight!
- Get Well Soon - A bold South African Honey Bush with spicy ginger and turmeric pieces ending in a sweet note of liquorice root. Perfect for those winter colds.
- Pink Lemonade - Pretty in pink with a slight hint of crazy. This blushing beauty is a zingy lemon brew popping with summer berries. Bright in colour thanks to the all famous Rooibos.
Green Tea Range
- Sweet and Simple - A classic and smooth Green Tea meets a wholesome and fresh feel of lemon grass and lemon peel. Giving you a cleansed and renewed palate.
- Vanilla Jazz - Traditional Chinese Green Tea paired perfectly with jasmine blossoms and French vanilla. A floral yet sweet brew, connected seamlessly when they meet.
See more: Local handmade items
Tags: Tea Garden Co, Tea Blends