$5 DELIVERY PROMO - T&Cs
- Minimum spend of $50 per delivery location.
- Applies only to our fresh flowers arrangements and fresh flower hampers.
- Promotion available between 21 Sept 2018 until 31 Dec 2018 (or advised otherwise).
- Order by 1pm for same day delivery for Monday to Friday.
- Order by 9.30am for same day delivery on Saturday.
- NO DELIVERY on Sunday!
- Also, remember to read the rest of the delivery info :)
Flowers deliveries are available to the ACT and Queanbeyan Region for a standard fee of $10. For deliveries to Googong, Karabar, Jerrabomberra or Hall, this will attract an delivery service fee of $15 - please ensure you select 'Regional Canberra' for this option. Our couriers may be able to deliver to other regional Canberra suburbs - please contact us to enquire.
We do not notify you of delivery unless we encounter a problem. If you would like to know the status of your delivery you are welcome to call or email us at email@example.com
SAME DAY DELIVERIES - Delivery times are an estimate of when you can expect delivery. If we encounter high volume of orders, we will try our best to get your flowers delivered closest to your desired delivery period. Same day delivery is not available outside the ACT and Queanbeyan region.
MONDAY to FRIDAY - Please call and order before 1PM for same day delivery. Orders received after 1PM will be delivered the following working day.
SATURDAY - Please call and order before 9:30 AM for same day delivery (at least one day ahead preferred). Orders received after 9:30AM will be delivered on Monday (unless its a public holiday).
PRIORITY DELIVERIES - If you require flowers to be delivered at a specific time, we can provide a priority delivery service for a flat rate of $15.00. Priority delivery needs at least one days’ notice. You can also choose to Pre-Order flowers for a specific date online or over the phone.
NOT HOME or NOT AVAILABLE - when we deliver to a residential house and no one is home, the couriers will leave your flowers in a shaded spot. We do encourage that the sender has an idea of the best time to deliver. If the delivery address is to an apartment complex or to a government department and the recipient is not available, we are required to take the flowers back. You will have the option of a re-delivery which will incur a Re-Delivery fee of $10.00. If the re-delivery is after 5PM then your flowers will be re-delivered the next working day. You will also have the option to pick up flowers in store. We will not be responsible for any wrong delivery information given.
INFORMATION - The more information we get for the recipient, the smoother and easier it makes delivery.
- Residential homes and Apartment Complexes will require full name, address, apartment name, phone number and any helpful information like corner house, leave flowers at back gate etc.
- Business and Government Agencieswill require full name, business/ department name, full address, work phone and mobile and any helpful information like leave at front reception, building A, or enter through loading dock etc.
- Hospitals will require patient/staff full name, which hospital, department/building, ward number, bed number and a phone number for best contact. We will not be at fault if the patient has been discharged, it will be your responsibility to ensure the patient is at the hospital at the time of delivery.
- Schools deliveries will need to occur by 3PM, so make sure you organise this in advance. Please specify if the delivery is to a staff member or student.
Local ACT and Queanbeyan deliveries will attract a flat delivery fee of $10.00. If you choose to send flowers along with your hamper to the same person and address, then only one delivery fee of $10.00 will be applied. You can specify a preferred date and time for delivery of hampers once added to the cart - the same flower delivery requirements above apply.
INTERSTATE - Delivery is available for certain hampers. The delivery cost for Hampers will vary depending on size and its delivery location. Please give us a call and we can give you an estimate cost. **Note flowers and plants cannot be sent interstate.
Local ACT and Queanbeyan deliveries will attract a flat delivery fee of $10.00. Not all our plants can be delivered as some can be quite large and/or fragile. Pick up will be available in store. Each plant product will specify in the product description whether it can be delivered. You can specify a preferred date and time for delivery of plants once added to the cart - the same flower delivery requirements above apply.