Pink Variegated Rubber Plant in matt white ceramic pot
The Rubber Plant has made a come back! Move over Fiddle Leaf Fig, the Rubber Plant plant is back on trend with their big rubber like leaves. Rhi Rhi aka Ficus Elastica or Rubber Fig prefers to stay indoors in a well lit room. Whether you like her for her variegated leaves or durability, she’ll damn sure make an impact to your space.
Benefits of Rubber Plant
- Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, rendering them harmless.
- They absorb exhaled carbon dioxide and convert it to breathable oxygen.
- Rubber plants also eliminate bacteria and mold spores in the air.
- Super low maintenance
How to care for your Rubber Plant
- Requires moderate amount of water only once the surface of the soil has dried out.
- Clean leaves with water and cloth to remove dust to promote lush appearance
- Always allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Plant food (fertiliser) to maintain lush growth.
Ideal Light Conditions
- Rubber plants like bright light and a lot of it, but not direct sunlight.
- A sunny spot shielded by a sheer curtain is often perfect for rubber plants.
- Rubber plant needs more light if it becomes leggy, its leaves lose their luster - Move it into a position with more light
Ceramic Matt White Pot (14cm W x 14cm H)
Total Height from bottom of pot to top of plant is approx 30cm.
**Plant will vary in shape and size
See more: Shoots and Leaves